As front-end developer, you will be a key part of the idea generation process, working in dynamic team that takes full ownership of their part of Technogym’s websites and platforms. You will work side by side with designers, back end developers, product owners, content and online campaign creators. You will analyse, code and test time and time again your ideas. You will be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements, impacting millions of wellness users wordwide.
Do you have what it takes to lead the next tech wave in wellness?
From the time you wake up to bedtime, creativity, curiosity and self-improvement must be your biggest drives. A working day will begin with a stand up meeting, where you will discuss in an open-minded environment issues, solutions and tasks to be assigned by the scrum master. During the course of the day, you will work in close contact with the Web, Content, Social media and E-commerce department, becoming a focal point in the support and performance enhancement on their software of use, WordPress and Magento above all. That’s why we want somebody flexible, enthusiast and able to work well in teams, making his best in a hectic and challenging environment. You will in fact coordinate with geographically distributed internal and external teams, and you will be asked to innovate, break down and deliver reliable, solid and scalable results.
Your golden rule must be:
Code. Analyze. Correct. Improve. Deliver
More into detail, what we ask you as Front End Developer is:
• Collaborate with web developers, Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing solutions
• Evaluate and configure front-end components of third party software
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
WHAT SKILLS WE WANT FROM YOU
At Technogym, we aim to deliver the best results to our end users. Therefore, the ideal candidate should have the following set of professional and personal skills:
• Master Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent years of working experience/ Bachelor degree and working experience)
• Expertise in reporting and communicating your deliverables
• English and Italian fluency: we are an international company with worldwide scope, and you will be at the core of our digital innovation
• Flair for UX design
• Excellent time management skills and ability to accomplish tasks independently
• Curious, open minded and flexible to work both alone and in team
• Results and customer driven
As we want you to grow professionally, knowledge of web delivery planning systems and front end automation tools like Grunt or Gulp, as well as of front end libraries, such as Bootrstrap and React.js, would really speed up your daily tasks, leaving you more time to create, innovate and express your potential.
If you think you have the passion, the talent, and the experience to become part of a booming industry and shape the future of wellness technology, do not hesitate to apply!