Every day, Technogym allows millions of users worldwide to work out through state of the art digital and online wellness solutions. Technology and innovation play a central role in Technogym’s activity, which is why we are always searching for the best Tech talents, ready to dive in a truly international environment and express their full potentials.
As Full-stack developer, you will be a key part of the idea generation process, working in dynamic team that takes full ownership of their part of Technogym’s websites and platforms. You will work side by side with designers, front end and fullstack developers, project managers, content and online campaign creators. You will evaluate our systems, projecting, implementing and testing over and over your ideas into them. You will be given the freedom and resource to innovate and research, making meaningful and measurable improvements and impacting millions of wellness users wordwide.
Do you have what it takes to lead the next tech wave in wellness?
During the course of the day, you will collaborate with Technogym’s developers team the Web and project managers from all across the globe to evaluate, design and code state of the art APIs, which you will constantly improve and adapt on different business needs. To help you with your mission, you will be given time and resources to make “your ideas” “our ideas”, making the difference in how our systems are developed.
We are looking for somebody flexible, enthusiast and able to work well in teams, making his best in a hectic and challenging environment. You will coordinate with geographically distributed internal and external teams, and you will be asked to create, break down and deliver efficient, solid and scalable results. Your golden rule must be:
Analyze. Design. Build. Opimize. Deliver
More into detail, what we ask you as Full-Stack Developer is:
- Architect and design high quality APIs to solve business needs
- Collaborate with web developers, Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver compelling front-end facing solutions
- Evaluate, integrate and test components of third party software
- Identify, address and resolve performance and scalability issues
WHAT SKILLS WE WANT FROM YOU
At Technogym, we aim to deliver the best results to our end users. Therefore, the ideal candidate should have the following set of professional and personal skills:
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent years of working experience/ Bachelor degree and working experience)
- Expertise in assessing, reporting and communicating your deliverables
- English and Italian fluency: we are an international company with worldwide scope, and you will be at the core of our digital innovation
- Excellent time management skills and ability to accomplish tasks independently
- Curious, open minded and flexible to work both alone and in team
- “Can do” attitude, you like to be proactive and suggest ways to improve our systems before reacting to tasks
- Proven capabilities to work under pressure and tight deadlines to solve critical issues
- Results and customer driven
Knowledge of networking, HTTP and routing with solid experience in REST, as well as of coding standard practices and familiarity with Typelevel libraries, Apache Spark and GraphQL are great pluses!
If you think you have the passion, the talent and the experience to become part of a booming industry and shape the future of wellness technology, do not hesitate to apply!