- Work and mindset at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Minimum of a year of experience in a similar position.
- You currently use or are willing to use TDD when developing.
- You know what clean code is and you acknowledge that you write code for other people.
- You have used leading frameworks/techniques like:
React Track: ReactJS, React Native.
Angular Track: AngularJS/Angular, Ionic, NativeScript.
Backend Track: Node.js, Express, GraphQL, MongoDB.
General Track: Vue.js, Polymer, Redux, PWA.
- You are able to tackle extreme UI challenges with next generation CSS, web APIs such as WebGL, WebVR and animations.
- You have experience with unit testing and test automation with any or more of: Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber, Jasmine/Mocha, Appium, etc.
- You have knowledge of Continuous integration and deployment of apps with node scripting.
- You are confident with using unix/linux command line, and you make use of CLIs.