A .NET Developer at LINKIT will develop, test and deploy applications build in .NET (C#). The developer will provide high quality code solutions to meet business requirement in the implementation, enhancement and support of digital solutions of our customers. We love to experiment with new frameworks, libraries and tools and keep up with the rapidly evolving ecosystem. Are you an developer whose knowledge and experience contributes for the growth of colleagues and customers? Join the team! What can you expect from it? - Work in 1 project per time no overloading. - At least 10% of your time (once every 2 weeks) you will have a Club Day to engage with your team, learn and build cool stuff. - Writing elegant code, producing well implemented bug-free features, helping develop great products. - Work in an agile way, in great teams, where you can proudly present your latest achievements every 2 weeks. - An environment that supports continuous learning and taking chances. - Going to technical conferences Microsoft TechDays, Techorama - Support to speak at meetups/conferences and write technical articles.
- Work and mindset at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Minimum of a year of experience in a similar position.
- You currently use or are willing to use TDD when developing.
- You know what clean code is and you acknowledge that you write code for other people.
- You know in industry standards, such as Web Services, REST, JSON, and XML.
- You have experience with Microservices, MVC, Object Oriented and Reactive
Programming concepts and cloud technologies (Azure).
- You know how to work with Continuous Integration and delivery tools.
- You have used frameworks like: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, Angular (nice to have).
- You know how to work with relational and NoSQL databases.
- You have experience with unit testing and test automation tools like: MSTest, xUnit, NUnit, Selenium, Jasmine, etc.