A Data Engineer at LINKIT will give advice on, build, maintain Big Data platforms and help industrialize data science solutions/models in enterprise environments. We are platform agnostics and have cases on-premises or on public clouds, not depending heavily on specific tools or technology. Are you an independent engineer whose knowledge and experience contributes for the growth of colleagues and customers? Join the team! What can you expect from it? - Work in 1 project per time no overloading. - At least 10% of your time (once every 2 weeks) you will have a Club Day to engage with your team, learn and build cool stuff. - A great part of your job will be talking to business and solving real issues, not just coding. - Agile teams and environment. - An environment that supports continuous learning and taking chances. - Going to technical conferences Dataworks Summit, Strata, SparkAI, ScalaDays, - Support to speak at meetups/conferences and write technical articles.
- Work and mindset at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented or Functional Programming: Java, Scala or Python.
- You use TDD when developing.
- You know what Continuous Delivery is and how to use it.
- You have knowledge and experience with building and implementing APIs on a large scale.
- You have SQL knowledge.
- You know what clean code is and that you write code for other people.
- You have hands-on experience with technologies such as: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, HBase, Hive, Elastic, etc.