The candidate within our Digital Factory, reporting to the CDO, will be responsible for the following activities:
• Managing the entire life cycle of the project (planning, resource allocation, budget management, supplier managers, monitoring, reporting)
• Identifying and defining the system architectures, the individual technological components and the specific solutions, supervising the analysis, design and delivery phases of the solutions, with particular focus on innovation, user experience and more generally to the customer journey.
What we offer:
Permanent contract, ticket meal, medical insurance
· Knowledge of the Agile development methodology (Scrum).
· Mobile application design (iOS, Android, Hybrid)
· Knowledge of the React framework (ReactJs and / or React-native, Redux-saga)
· Experience in iOS and Android development.
. Performance analysis and tuning experience (memory usage, CPU utilization, leak checking, etc.)
· Problem solving
· Excellent ability to manage interpersonal relationships
· Innovative thinking