Build solid, scalable and maintainable Rails applications with excellent test coverage. • Write technical documentation. • Communicate constantly with the client and organize teamwork. • Help and share expertise with other members of the team. • Collaborate with other developers, designer, team leads and stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements and propose your ideas and technical solutions. • Review colleagues' code, participate in pairing sessions and provide mentorship to junior and intermediate developers. • Help in project estimation and planning. • Lead a project independently from the start to the execution. • Write clean and tested code in accordance with our style guides.
What we offer:
• 100% Remote work: You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy or remotely, as much as you want. • Paid retreats: We get together twice a year to work on our own projects, bond and chill out! • Cheerful environment: You’ll be surrounded by people who love what they do and have a good time while doing it. • Top-notch equipment: We will provide whatever hardware (MacBook Pro, Bose or Sony noise canceling headphones and LG 4K monitor) and software you need in order to do your very best work. • Study Fridays: We only work for clients 4 days a week. Friday is dedicated to personal growth and demos! • Paid conferences: Want to attend that conference? Let us know and we’ll pay for the trip, accommodation, and tickets. • Educational budget: We provide a budget for books, courses and anything else that will help you hone your skills. • Competitive salary: We believe in compensating people fairly, so we offer salaries amongst the best you can find. • Flexible work hours: As long as you’re doing great work, we really don’t mind if it’s a regular 9-to-5 or something else.
• Have experience in developing Ruby on Rails applications.
• Have experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL.
• Be a coverage fanatic.
• Have a great understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
• Be confident with Git and with Unix shell.
• Be (or want to be?) an open source contributor.
• Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
• Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Have knowledge of project management tools like Trello and GitHub Projects.
• Have a thorough knowledge of Rspec.
• Have some DevOps skills.
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
• Be able to write technical blog posts.
• Be curious of latest technologies.
• Know about Front-end stuff too (SASS or LESS and HAML).
• Help us in our hiring process.
• Have experience with eCommerce platforms.
• Be able to speak at tech conferences, workshops, and meetups.