An opportunity to change the world 🙂 Liferay, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise open source portal and collaboration software products, servicing Fortune 500 companies worldwide, including Allianz, Barclay's, BASF, Cisco Systems, Lufthansa Flight Training, Société Générale, The French Ministry of Defense, and the United Nations. Working at Liferay is an opportunity to participate in an ethical, motivating, challenging and constantly expanding project within an international environment that offers the possibility of developing a personal career according to your capabilities and preferences as part of the Liferay team.
• Knowledgeable in technology: Computer Science or Engineering degree is a plus or equivalent level of demonstrated knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
• Experience applying agile and/or lean project management techniques in complex projects and distributed teams.
• Ability to collaborate in several projects at the same time.
• Expert knowledge and experience in Agile/Lean principles and practices.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proactivity, joy for learning and facing new challenges.
• Passion about continuous improvement and problem-solving.