A Cloud Engineer is responsible for managing the design, build, implementation and continuous improvement of cloud services focused on hosting. We are platform agnostics and have cases on-premises or on public clouds, not depending heavily on specific tools or technology. Are you an independent engineer whose knowledge and experience contributes for the growth of colleagues and customers? Join the team! What can you expect from it? - Work in 1 project per time no overloading. - At least 10% of your time (once every 2 weeks) you will have a Club Day to engage with your team, learn and build cool stuff. - A part of your job will be talking to business and solving real issues, not just coding. - Agile teams and environment. - An environment that supports continuous learning and taking chances. - Going to technical conferences DevOpsDays, Dataworks Summit, Strata, - Support to speak at meetups/conferences and write technical articles.
- Work and mindset at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of cloud hosting services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, vCloud);
- Knowledge of Linux distributions like RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian and Suse.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Golang and Bash.
- Knowledge of configuration management/automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef an SaltStack.
- Knowledge of monitoring & analytics tools like Nagios, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Logstash, FluentD and Kibana.
- Knowledge of containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos and Marathon.