A CI/CD Engineer is responsible for implementation, configuration, automation and continuous improvement of the delivery pipeline in agile environments. You will work on build-automation (Continuous Integration) and release-automation (Continuous Delivery & Continuous Deployment). We are not depending heavily on specific tools, frameworks or technology. Are you an independent engineer whose knowledge and experience contributes for the growth of colleagues and customers? Join the team!
- Work and mindset at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented or Functional Programming: Java, Scala or PHP.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl and Bash.
- Knowledge of configuration management/automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef an SaltStack.
- Knowledge of monitoring & analytics tools like Nagios, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Logstash, FluentD and Kibana.
- Knowledge of containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos and Marathon.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools like Git, Atlassian, Bamboo, Jenkins, Apache Maven, XLRelease, Nexus, SonarQube, etc.
- Knowledge of test automation tools like JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.