The candidate will be included in the Business Unit Solution in the system area in order to strengthen his IT technological skills. He will work closely with a team of experts in the various systems and web-oriented applications fields. He will be able to follow and guide the customers portfolio technologies, to address technological solutions, to implement the best architectures based on the objectives of the different use cases. He will deal with problem-solving within Customer Support Service to periodically follow our customers' issues. He will be able to manage the technical projects in first person in close contact with the project management team.
The resource will become part of a project team and will be involved in activities such as:
• Interprets the strategies and needs of Business and IT, transforming them into feasible and sustainable technological solutions.
• Lead changes that create business opportunities through technological innovation.
• Is responsible for implementing end-to-end solutions, ensuring that it meets the client's business goals.
• Ensures that the solution is designed for production and can be delivered efficiently, maximizing reuse and ensuring integrity and security.
• Implement technologically innovative, solid and secure architectures.
• Look for architectural technical solutions addressed to multi-cloud.
• architecture field knowledge: web server, base cloud, container, automating deployment, scaling;
• application field knowledge: database engine, application server, java, tuning jvm, knowledge of APM application, alerting, analysis of the JAVA source code.