SEACOM is looking for Big Data Engineer who have a value-driven and end-to-end mindset and demonstrate technical competence. Individuals who are pro-active, who turn problems into opportunities, and who consistently take a results-driven approach, are very likely to be successful working in our company.
SEACOM is out to find this type of engineer, empower him or her to own his or her activities, to work directly with his or her colleagues or customers, and to support him or her to be successful.
Join us and bring your skills in implementation, integration and maintenance of big data environments.
* Proven experience on Apache Kafka
* Good hands-on knowledge of the Hadoop platform
* Big Data Frameworks (Hadoop Ecosystem: Hive, Spark, Storm, Nifi, etc ..) and NoSQL DB.
* Relational and No-Relational DataBase knowledge
* Principal Message Brokers knowledge (Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ)
* Strong Knowledge of JAVA and Scala Programming languages
* Experienced on Container Framework environment (Openship, Kubernetes or Rancher)
* Ability to understand complex data Processing, data ingestion and Pattern * Recognition problems and select and implement the right approach (i.e .Apache NiFi)
* Soft communication skills
* Effective problem solving and analytical skills
* Fluent in English