You are responsible for
- 1. Staying up to date with new software trends in the field of medical research and AI
2. Staying up to date with the new trends in the medical research and AI of our customers
3. Translate the insides in a language understandable for the development teams working in an agile fashion (e.g. epics, artefacts)
4. Discuss the artefacts and ensure the right prioritization of items in the backlog with all stakeholder
5. Feedback of the actual software status after every sprint towards the testing and development team
6. Ensure customer feedback will be piped back towards the team
You are a part of
Philips Research is the source of many advanced developments in Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Building on 100 years’ experience in industrial research, we’re dedicated to meaningful innovations.
In the healthcare domain, we are enhancing imaging and monitoring systems, as well as exploring innovative personal healthcare.
At the inspiring interface of the medical and the technical world, the department Clinical Application Research (CAR) at Philips Research in Aachen, Germany, provides a highly rewarding environment aiming at improving peoples live. The working atmosphere is characterized by an open interaction in interdisciplinary teams with highly skilled people.
In an international team of developers and scientists, we have developed a software solution and dedicated services for translational research addressing the needs of scientists in academic institutions and university hospitals.
10+ years of work experience of which at least 3 – 5 years in a software business; e.g. former product manager / owner, developer, architect
Highly benefiting would be a background in the clinical application fields like Oncology , Cardiology and Neurology as well as in IT environments in hospitals.
Product Owner experience working in an Agile environment is required (such as understanding of sprint planning, product backlog prioritization) as well as strong technical competence
Ability to work with multisite teams, is quality conscious and process oriented
We are seeking for a curious and self-starting leader that loves to work on great innovations and create winning solutions. Someone that is a natural leader and thrives by achieving results through others.
Has excellent communication skills and proven ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
Fluent in English
Should be a good team player.