We are looking for an experienced and talented full-stack Senior developer for implementing the different services that we provide to our customers alongside our main product (e.g., licensing mechanism, cloud libraries, customer success data application, …).
The candidate should be willing to work in a team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn and open to feedbacks coming from his peers and superiors.
She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
Develop/implement the cloud services that are around our core product
Help the team to improve its best practices in development
Assure the highest possible degree of quality and accuracy
Plan and coordinate the test phase, from the unit test to the system integration test
Active participation in the overall technology development
Participate in the support level 3 and 4 of the different services
We are a fast-pace growing company and we are hiring and growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change, and you like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges and having fun while working, then this is a great opportunity for you!!!
Permanent Contract Ticket Restaurant & Private health Insurance
Flexibility to work from home Flexible Hours (40 hours a week) and Summer time schedule during August
Fresh fruit, cookies and Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!) 50% off on language classes We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month.
Location : Plaza Colon (Madrid)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company.
Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
- Continuous integration/deployment principles and the usage of the associated tools (e.g., Jenkins, Git) are a must
- Knowledge in the following technologies and frameworks is a plus: Scala, Selenium, CodeIgniter, Microservices, Docker, Angular, Gradle, Maven
- Strong experience using agile/lean principles
- Proactivity, transparency, get things done, continuous improvement and teamwork should be some of your core values
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering and refining features iteratively
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- QA experience is a plus
- Devops experience or knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of IaC tools (Ansible/Vagrant/Terraform/Consul...) is a plus
- Experience in working with remote teams is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Spanish and French are a plus.