A Company focus on talent development Eventbrite full compensation & Perks plan.
Share options (your piece of EB pie!).
Health & Wellness Program. Remote work policy.
Flexible work schedule.
Professional development & training paths. English speaking company.
International Career options.
A young dynamic team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality.
Team lunches and team off-sites.
Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours.
A family-friendly environment.
Monthly Lunch vouchers Travel options to meet with your colleagues in San Francisco and other offices around the globe.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility pitfalls and how to work around them
- Interest to build beautiful & intuitive web pages and applications
- Knowledge of techniques for improving SEO and accessibility
- Excitement about working in an environment where you are expected to make a significant and visible contribution
- The desire to work on a highly visible product that impacts millions of users
A portfolio that displays your passion for delighting users
Previous experience working with a large engineering team on a complex web application
Previous experience with build chain tools like Gulp, Grunt, Webpack and Yarn
Previous experience with visual design techniques like spacing, typography and color
Familiarity with a server-side frameworks such as Django, Express, Rails or .Net or Node.js
Familiarity with working in a container environment like Docker
Familiarity with continuous integration tools like Jenkins