You will enjoy a team-work experience, where you will be able to express at best you technical skills (and also soft-skills), share, grow and help others to grow, in a company (KPMG), and a group (KPMG Technology Services), that will be strongly committed to support you in continuously extending, deepening and updating your knowledge.
You will help us bring the innovation to our clients, designing and building complex Java Enterprise application with Full Stack responsibilities, other JVM languages (Scala, Kotlin), being able to choose the best technologies and architecture to build great systems, including serverless cloud solutions, in co-op with our functional experts and in the wide range of industries covered by KPMG.
We love to design and build software that looks and works great, to users and coders, also leveraging Unit Tests, CI/CD, and so on.
Benefits, include: Mobile Phone, Supplementary Health Insurance, Performance-related Bonuses.. and free Codemotion tickets 🙂
– Excellent experience designing and implementing Enterprise architectures with web-based frontends, both with the JavaEE stack (EJB3, JTA, ..) and widely used frameworks
– Software Architect and Team Leading experiences would be an advantage
– Experiences with Angular, React, and other frameworks would be an advantage
– Experience with more than one Application Server (WebSphere, Liberty, WebLogic, JBoss, SAP Netweaver AS..)
– Knowledge of AWS or Microsoft Azure services for serverless computing would be a strong advantage
– Familiarity with the implementation of Unit Tests with Junit or other frameworks
– Experience in integration and development with ESB or BPM would be an advantage
– PL/SQL or T-SQL, experience with Oracle / SQL Server
– Familiar with GIT and related workflows, and eventually other repositories
– Experience with NoSql databases, queueing and cache systems would be an advantage
– Good command of English (written and oral interaction), preferably supported by an abroad experience of study and / or work
– We will appreciate applications with links to contributions of public code repository