In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop our innovative health care platform, with which we can develop applications that benefits millions of people. Working for Philips-VitalHealth Software gives you the opportunity to create new ways to improve the status quo in the health care landscape.
You are responsible for
You will make an important contribution to our challenging and technologically innovative solutions. The platform is the basis of all our web-based applications and is secure, scalable, rule-based / model-driven. From the wishes of our users, you realize generic functions and features. In doing so, you use the latest (object-oriented) technologies, whereby a strong appeal is made to your analytical skills. You deliver a high quality, complete and well-tested code.
You are a part of
You work within an enthusiastic team of professional developers in Ede, within which a lot of knowledge is shared.
Because our software benefits the care landscape, you contribute your way to improving care for millions of people worldwide
We offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme (employee contribution fee 2%), and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- Opportunity to contribute to the health of millions of people worldwide.
BSc/MSc work and thinking level (completed degree in IT is favorable)
Experience and knowledge in existing Single Page Application frameworks such as Angular5 (or higher), Ember, React or Vue
Knowledge of Build Tools/Bundlers like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or Babel
Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud and Agile/Scrum
Experience with Domain Specific Languages is an advantage
You are independent and know how to coordinate with fellow developers
Good command of the English language both orally and in writing
Good command of the Dutch language both orally and in writing is an advantage