In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this position, you will have the opportunity to improve customer satisfaction, way of working and output of the R&D Interventional Applications Cluster. You will drive a dynamic Life Cycle Maintenance (LCM) program, and you will have a unique opportunity to position yourself for broader cross-functional project & program management roles within Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems business.
You are responsible for
- Manage the LCM Program within IAC (Interventional Application Cluster), including Customer Feedback, Product Enhancements, Obsolescence planning, Regulatory updates
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to resolve customer feedback & market escalations i.e., Marketing, Customer Service, Q&R, R&D, Manufacturing, etc.
- Work together with the technical teams, across our global R&D sites (Best & Bangalore,) to deliver on the LCM program, on-time and with the expected quality level.
- Plan & Secure Resource Capacity from the required departments to support all LCM activities and track in project management software
- Contribute to post-market surveillance activities & reporting for the IAC Product Portfolio (approx. 20 Software Medical Devices)
- Assist with definition and drive implementation of field change orders to deliver product updates to the installed base
- Contribute to the Quality Management Processes & responsible for compliance of procedures within the LCM activities.
You are a part of
Within Philips Healthcare in our Campus in Best, the Business Unit IGT Systems is responsible for marketing, development, manufacturing, services and solutions used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and intervention. The customers are hospitals and their medical specialists.
Our customers are interventional specialists in the cardiology, vascular surgery, neurology and radiology domain operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe. You will lead the LCM program in the Interventional Applications Cluster, responsible for approximately 20 Software Medical products. You will work with cross-functional & technical teams to deliver on reactive & proactive activities throughout the lifecycle of our products, ensuring compliance of our products & improving customer experience.
You will be part of the IAC leadership team, and expected to contribute to strategic initiatives, and to create an inspiring workplace.
We offer you
A challenging, and creative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very appealing and designed around your preferences.
- A competitive salary;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and mentoring;
- An international environment with colleagues who are the best in their field;
- Attractive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
Bachelor or Master degree
+6 years of experience in a similar position
Proven track record of driving results with quality
Capable to lead, motivate & inspire a team without direct reporting lines
Skilled in coordination, prioritization, & stakeholder management
Strong collaborator, able to maintain relationships in a global matrix organization.
Experience in Product Development, Launch & Maintenance processes
Knowledge of international regulations & standards (e.g. FDA regulatory, IEC 62304, ISO13485, ISO14971)
Experience working with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) considered a plus