In this role, you have the opportunity to
Define the strategy that will ensure quality of our (medical) products. Because our software benefits the healthcare landscape, you contribute your way to improving the care for people worldwide.
You are responsible for:
- Improving and optimizing the test methodology and strategy of Philips-VitalHealth;
- Taking the lead in automating our current tests and guide towards it;
- Coaching of Test Engineers both in the functional and non-functional areas, because of that you will also take part in ‘hands-on testing’ activities;
- Participating with other disciplines to get to the highest possible quality of our products and the most efficient way of working;
- Identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that what’s already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skill-set of the team;
You are a part of:
The test team of Philips-VitalHealth that is a group of more than 15 functional and technical testers, with a Test Manager.
We offer you
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme (employee contribution fee 2%), and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- Opportunity to contribute to the care of millions of people worldwide.
Bachelor or Master degree;
Minimum 10 years’ experience in software testing, both functional as well as non-functional;
Strong drive and experience in the field of Quality, verification, validation, Software development;
Knowledge of medical software applications is a benefit;
Knowledge of regulations like MDR, CE;
Experience in automated testing and automation tools like: Tosca, Jmeter, Selenium based Frameworks, Specflow etcetera;
Experience with programming/scripting;
Experience in working in and with agile teams, knowledge of SAFe is a benefit;
Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
Accurate, analytical, team player.