We’re seeking for candidate who has between 2 and 6 years of experience in management consulting firms regarding projects with IT Department: The focus of activity is Enterprise Architecture. The candidate will be involved in:
• Design the architectural evolutions of the customer's information systems • Support customers in evaluating products, services and / or suppliers.
• Support the design and optimization of IT processes. • Contribute to the maintenance of the architectural knowledge base.
- Academic Backround in Informatics, informatics Engineering and Engineering
- Experience in architectural analysis and design of Information Technology systems (Unix, x86)
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and other relevant frameworks/ methodologies (eg TOGAF, Cobit, ITIL, CMMI, ...)
- Knowledge of the Cloud Computing paradigms
- Experience in defining complex business houses
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English
Soft Skills required:
• Problem Solving • Proactivity • Creativity • Strategic thinking • Negotiation skills • Leadership • Team management skills • Management of contingencies