A Java Developer at LINKIT will develop, test and deploy applications build in Java & Spring and Scala. The developer will provide high quality code solutions to meet business requirement in the implementation, enhancement and support of digital solutions of our customers. We love to experiment with new frameworks, libraries and tools and keep up with the rapidly evolving open source ecosystem. Are you an developer whose knowledge and experience contributes for the growth of colleagues and customers? Join the team!
- Work and mindset at Bachelors or Masters level.
- Curious and self-developing.
- Minimum of a year of experience in a similar position.
- You currently use or are willing to use TDD when developing.
- You know what clean code is and you acknowledge that you write code for other people.
- You have knowledge of Object-Oriented and Functional Programming: Java and Scala (nice to have).
- You know in industry standards, such as Web Services, REST, JSON, and XML.
- You have experience with Microservices, MVC, Object Oriented and Reactive Programming concepts.
- You know how to work with Continuous Integration and delivery tools.
- You have used frameworks like: Spring (Boot) and Hibernate.
- You know how to work with relational and NoSQL databases.
- You have experience with unit testing and test automation tools like: JUnit, Gatling, Mockito, WireMock, Selenium, etc.