We are looking for a .DevOps Engineer to join our Infra squad in our Amsterdam office.
Your responsibilities will cover: - Set-up, implement, maintain and provision our IT infrastructure and the delivery pipeline; - Collaborate with the other teams to apply and improve infrastructure guidelines and your squad members on solutions of new projects; - Ensure the infrastructure stays scalable and stable; - Monitor and maintain the performance and escalate appropriately; - You offer support for other squads for infrastructure related issues; - Contribute for application deployments; - Communicate with infrastructure partners. Your squad consists of four disciplines: Product Owner, QA Engineer, Support Consultant and Developer(s). You’ll not only be part of a squad but a member of the Development Chapter as well. All developers within the company are part of this chapter, which is around 26 people at the moment. The chapter discusses long term development strategies, decide which technologies to use, and share knowledge, problems and solutions with each other. Twice a week you will attend your squad meetings: the planning and the retrospectives. On your request, and depending on the seniority of the team, these meetings can/will be attended by your agile coach to help your squad to constantly improve.
- University degree in Computer Science or a strong technical background;
- At least one year of experience of cloud, analytics, and databases;
- Experience in one OOP language;
- Knowledge of Networking (Routing, Firewalls, VPN, etc), Microsoft server environments, SQL Server administrators, Scripting for automation, CI/CD Practices;
- Experience or interest in the software development process (agile surrounding and/or with multiple autonomous working teams);
- Good communicative skills in English, either in writing and in speaking;
- Collaborative and team player spirit: it’s important that you like to help your colleagues and are able to give and receive feedback;
- A solutions-oriented mind. You keep yourself updated with new technologies, procedures, and are able to apply them.
Nice to have:
- Work Experience with MS Azure;
- Microsoft certification 70-533: implementing Azure infrastructure Solutions;
- Understanding of Dutch or Portuguese.