PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company’s entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer. The Digital Hub aims to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company’s growth. To achieve this, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Linux Infra engineer as part of the IT Infrastructure Team who can implement and support the technical infrastructure for PVH Europe. Customer value and automation are key in deployment and configuration of our landscape. We are working towards enabling autonomous teams and ‘hands-off’ deployments to facilitate DevOps practices. You are considered an ambassador to both our end-users and vendors or third parties so collaboration and maintaining a healthy relationship with adjacent teams is key. You will: • Take care of the daily administration, trouble shooting and reporting of all back-office systems, as well as their related network infrastructure components like data, voice, video, wireless and security. • Participate in all operational tasks needed to keep the landscape running smoothly. • Be part of a skilled operational team, striving to improve all aspects of the PVH EU IT environment. • Translate architectural solutions into scalable and sustainable implementations. • Actively collaborate to reduce complexity in our landscape. • Standardize and automate where possible, to enable teams to move faster and become truly autonomous. • Plan, control, coordinate and/or execute the support and delivery of tech solutions to stores and showrooms. • Respond to problems and incidents that cannot be resolved by Tech Support • Work with development teams, partners and local IT to ensure sustainable solutions • Continuously improve and optimize. • Document key processes and train Local IT, so they can become self-maintaining • Work (on-call) shifts and odd hours if needed.
• Driven and solution-oriented
• Experienced, professional and collaborative
• Always open to look back, learn and continuously improve
• Competent in your expertise, but willing and eager to develop additional skills
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Willing to travel if needed
• Experience with Virtual environments
• Knowledge of Networking infrastructures
• The ability to adapt to the fast-paced environment which is needed to drive excellence.
• The ability to work in a structured and standardized fashion, but you also have the ambition to be innovative in optimizing the administration and monitoring tasks for both technical- and network-infra systems.
• Experience working in a dynamic environment where customer satisfaction drives success
• A strong background in infrastructure implementation and support
• Strong hands-on experience for 5+ years with all of the below mentioned solutions:
o Virtualization Platform - VMWare vSphere 6 (OnPrem)/Rackspace/VMware Cloud/Azure/AWS.
o Containers / Micro Services platform /DC/OS - Knowledge of container based solutions (like Mesosphere) DC/OS, Ansible, Kong, Couchbase, Elastic, Redis, Docker, Kafka
o Linux (CentOS,Suse) - Server builds/Troubleshooting/Security
o Configuration Management (Ansible, Terraform, Git)
o Automation of Infrastructure (IaaS)
o Python / Bash scripting
Bonus points for:
• Experience with Lean, Agile, DevOps practices and/or ITIL methodology
• Experience in a global organisation
• Experience with ticketing tools such as Jira and/or TopDesk