At Tommy Hilfiger we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. We believe that to succeed as a fashion lifestyle company we need to offer much more than high quality trendy collections. Our goal is to become the ultimate fashion tech brand. To achieve our ambition, we are looking for talent who can help us in the transformation to a digital-first company. As a React Developer in the MYTOMMY team you can be a part of shaping our digital future. Our App is built with React-Native, supported by multiple NodeJS web-services and our deployments are automated using CI/CD tools.
Your role at PVH:
• You work on the MYTOMMY mobile app to bring an exclusive personal experience to Tommy Hilfiger consumers while being at the forefront of seamless mobile shopping; • You are part of a young, creative and open-minded agile team that consists of back-end and front-end developers, UX/UI designer, a product owner and • You are in a small team with a startup mentality. We welcome new ideas and initiatives and turn these into prototypes to validate with our consumers; • You work with the team to define the solution direction, deliver and maintain good quality code, use structured problem-solving and produce scalable long-term solutions;
We’re looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our team. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn; if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers, eager to take on fresh challenges, then our team is perfect for you.
• You have experience in React and React Native on mobile platforms;
• You applied Android native technologies (Java, Kotlin);
• You have experience with SQL and NoSQL;
• E-Commerce development experience is a plus;
• You have good communication skills in English;
• You like working in a fast-paced international environment;
• You believe in agile principles & software development techniques;
• You are eager to learn and not afraid to fail because you understand we need to adapt to ever-changing consumer needs and super-fast tech evolvements.