SEACOM is looking for Software Developers who have a value-driven and end-to-end mindset and demonstrate technical competence. Individuals who are pro-active, who turn problems into opportunities, and who consistently take a results-driven approach, confidentin independent development and team working on all phases of design, implementation, testing, production deployment and debugging.
SEACOM is out to find this type of developers, empower him or her to own his or her activities, to work directly with his or her colleagues or customers, and to support him or her to be successful.
Join us and bring your skills in
* developing and writing clean, maintainable and testable code.
* design and implementation of solutions based on elastic technology
* creation of technical documentation and maintenance and updating of the software
* Strong Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats) knowledge
* Strong Relational and Nosql DBase knowledge
* SQL knowledge
* MessageBrokers (Kafka,Redis,RabbitMQ) knowledge
* Good hands-on knowledge of data classification, machine-learning, pattern recognition
* Proven Experience on Big Data frameworks: Apache Hadoop, Spark
* Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools: Git, Jenkins, TFS, Kibana
* Effective problem solving and analytical
* Soft communication skills
* Fluent English
Preferred candidates would also meet the following criteria:
* Knowledge of cloud platforms
* Server environment knowledge