You will enjoy a team-work experience, where you will be able to express at best you technical skills (and also soft-skills if you like), share, grow and help others to grow, in a company (KPMG), and a group (KPMG Technology Services), that will be strongly committed to support you in continuously extending, deepening and updating your knowledge.
You will help us bring the innovation to our clients, designing and building complex Serverless applications exploiting the full range of Cloud Services (Azure and more), using .NET and ASP.NET Core or regular ASP.NET MVC when Core is not yet applicable, in co-op with our functional experts and in the wide range of industries covered by KPMG.
We love to design and build software that looks and works great, to users and coders, also leveraging Unit Tests, CI/CD, and so on. Benefits, include: Mobile Phone, Supplementary Health Insurance, Performance-related Bonuses.. and free Codemotion tickets 🙂
– Good experience with .NET Core 2, some familiarity with .NET core 3, and excellent knowledge of.NET 4.7 and the following frameworks: ASP.NET Core MVC, TPL
– Experiences with Angular and SignalR would be an advantage
– Proven experience in the creation of solutions based on Microsoft Azure services (functions, storage, identity/ad, cognitive, LUIS, ..)
– Knowledge of equivalent AWS services (lambda, beanstalk, storage, comprehend, ..) would be a strong advantage
– Experience in.NET systems comprising Windows Services, WCF, WPF and other components would be an advantage
– Familiarity with the implementation of Unit Tests with Microsoft or other framework (NUnit, etc)
– T-SQL or PL / SQL, experience with SQL Server / Oracle
– Familiar with GIT and related workflows, and eventually other repositories
– Experience with NoSql databases, queueing and cache systems would be an advantage
– Good command of English (written and oral interaction), preferably supported by an abroad experience of study and / or work
– We will appreciate applications with links to contributions of public code repository