You will enjoy a team-work experience, working and learning side by side with our passionate coders, on real software architectures and solutions designed and developed by KPMG in a dedicated group (KPMG Technology Services), that will be strongly committed to support you in putting your knowledge into practice, and later extending and improving it.
We will build together high-quality and rock-solid code, with the help of useful patterns, Unit Tests, Continuous Integration/Delivery tools, methodologies. You will be able to work full-stack with .NET core or Java or other mainstream JVM languages, also in cloud-based/powered solutions, with AI, NoSQL databases and more. We love to design and build software that looks and works great, to users and coders, also leveraging Unit Tests, CI/CD, and so on. Benefits, include: being employed in a big company at the end of the Internship 😉 plus a set of benefits KPMG provides to the employees.
We expect previous knowledge and being familiar with two of more of the following:
– Love for coding is a must!
– Solid understanding of OOP principles
– Good knowledge of Java (SE/EE) or C# and .NET (Core preferably)
– Some experience with web frameworks like Spring MVC, ASP.NET MVC, and others
– Experiences with Angular, React, and other frameworks would be an advantage
– Experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure services for serverless computing would be a strong advantage
– SQL and designing Databases with Oracle or Sql Server or PosgreSQL
– Experience with NoSql databases would be an advantage
– Familiar at least with written English, and if supported by an abroad experience of study and/or work would be an advantage
– We will appreciate applications with links to contributions of public code repository