You will enjoy a team-work experience, where you will be able to express at best you technical skills (and also soft-skills if you like), share, grow and help others to grow, in a company (KPMG), and a group (KPMG Technology Services), that will be strongly committed to support you in continuously extending, deepening and updating your knowledge.
You will help us bring the innovation to our clients, designing and building complex Serverless applications exploiting the full range of Cloud Services (AWS and more), handling big-data loads with Python, Java/Scala, and other JVM languages, in co-op with our functional experts and in the wide range of industries covered by KPMG.
We love to design and build software that looks and works great, to users and coders, also leveraging Unit Tests, CI/CD, and so on.
Benefits, include: Mobile Phone, Supplementary Health Insurance, Performance-related Bonuses.. and free Codemotion tickets 🙂
– Good functional programming skills in Scala
– Strong experience in designing and implementing Enterprise architectures with complex data flows and integrations
– Proven experience in at least one key-value and one document NoSql database
– Knowledge of AWS services for serverless computing (Amazon DynamoDB, lambda, beanstalk, comprehend, ..) would be a strong advantage
– Experience in designing and implementing Full Stack web applications
– Familiarity with the implementation of Unit Tests and related frameworks
– Familiar with GIT and related workflows, and eventually other repositories
– Good command of English (written and oral interaction), preferably supported by an abroad experience of study and/or work
– We will appreciate applications with links to contributions of public code repository