You will enjoy a team-work experience, where you will be able to express at best you technical skills (and also soft-skills if you like), share and grow with others, in a company (KPMG), and a group (KPMG Technology Services), that will be strongly committed to support you in continuously extending, deepening and updating your knowledge.
You will contribute making innovation into something real for our clients, building complex Java application working Full Stack on complex Enterprise architectures, including different JVM languages (Scala, Kotlin) and serverless cloud solutions, in co-op with our functional experts and in the wide range of industries covered by KPMG.
We love to design and build software that looks and works great, to users and coders, also leveraging Unit Tests, CI/CD, and so on.
Benefits, include: Mobile Phone, Supplementary Health Insurance, Performance-related Bonuses.. and free Codemotion tickets 🙂
– Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or (in case of a graduate) experience of at least 2/3 years
– Experiences in implementing full stack web applications, or enterprise systems
– Knowledge of other JVM languages (Scala, Kotlin) would be an advantage
– Experience with the JavaEE stack (EJB3, JTA, ..) would be an advantage
– Experiences with Angular, React, and other frameworks would be an advantage
– Experience with at least one Application Server (WebSphere, Liberty, WebLogic, JBoss, SAP Netweaver AS..)
– Knowledge of AWS or Microsoft Azure services for serverless computing would be a strong advantage
– Experience of DI/IoC and Unit Tests would be an advantage
– PL/SQL or T-SQL, experience with Oracle / SQL Server
– Familiar with GIT and related workflows, and eventually other repositories
– Experience with NoSql databases would be an advantage
– Familiar at least with written English, and if supported by an abroad experience of study and / or work would be an advantage
– We will appreciate applications with links to contributions of public code repository