In this role, you have the opportunity to
be guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile & Scrum practices and values to delight customers and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of our clinical products. You will develop new clinical products & platforms, using the latest version of Scaled agile practices.
You are responsible for
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Removing impediments for the team with tenacity and urgency
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Estimation and planning for creation of useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects at an agile team level
- Design and implementation of major features and new product’s clinical capabilities
- Being involved in cutting edge technology and development practices and mentoring the rest of the team in these areas
- Contribute to SW technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities
You are a part of
the Business Unit IGT Systems which is responsible for marketing, development, manufacturing, services and solutions in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and intervention.
Our customers are interventional specialists in the cardiology, vascular surgery, neurology and radiology domain operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe.
You will join a high-performance and culturally diverse team in a dynamic, agile environment. The team consists of 15 - 20 highly educated software designers and drives the software development of 2D and 3D visualization tools supporting the clinicians to optimally execute their workflow during medical interventions.
We offer you
A challenging and creative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very appealing and designed around your preferences.
- A competitive salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and mentoring
- An international environment with colleagues who are the best in their field
- Attractive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems
At least 2+ years of experience as a scrum master for one or more software development teams, preferably in the healthcare industry
8+ years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle and delivering software products to the market
Knowledge of C++/.NET programming is mandatory
Experience with servant leadership, confident and inspirational, able to convey goal and purpose, while encouraging self-organization
Familiar with Agile (SAFe) methodologies, tools and practices, strong experience with Agile Lifecycle Management Tools (TFS) will be an added advantage
Self-starter, quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting