You are responsible for
bringing together your affinity with Healthcare and your passion for software solutions. You add great value by delivering quality and attention to your customers. Your main responsibility is to identify requirements (a.o. through interviews), organize requirements sessions and facilitate agile workshops. You have experience working in Agile Teams; you know how to write good user stories, how to work with Agile Test Engineers and how you can best support the Product Manager. It gives you satisfaction to know that the products of VitalHealth benefit the Healthcare landscape, so you contribute in your own way to improving the health of millions of people worldwide.
You are part of
a close and informal team consisting of Product Managers and Product Owners and work very closely together with the agile development team(s). Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the continuous improvement of our products. You work out new requirements and market needs (the ‘what’), which our product developers translate into new solutions and applications (the ‘how’).
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Work in a pleasant agile development environment;
- Own and groom the team’s backlog and define the priorities
- Own the requirement descriptions (use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria);
- Inform your customers about product innovations and possibilities;
- Coordinate the development;
- Be an excellent communicator for our customers.
We offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme (employee contribution fee 2%), and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- Opportunity to contribute to the health of millions of people worldwide.
Bachelor or Masters degree;
Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT, and minimum 3 years’ experience as Requirements Analyst or Product Owner;
Scrum certification is a pre;
Experience facilitating (requirements) workshops is a pre;
Experience with structured writing of user stories;
Experience with wireframes and prototyping is a pre;
Experience with modeling languages such as UML or BPMN is a pre;
Experience with techniques such as story mapping is a pre;
Experience with (automatic) testing is a plus;
You have a healthy dose of perseverance;
Good command of the Dutch and English language in both word and writing.