Configuration Management (CM) can be found on several levels, but the basic responsibility of the Configuration Manager Engineer (CM Manager Engineer) is to coordinate and execute CM activities in close cooperation with other functions in the IGT systems organization. He/she is responsible to keep the Product Life Data Management (PLDM) archive, containing the project/product documentation as well as mparts.material, complete and consistent. He/she is supporting the CM Manager regarding these CM activities, improvements, and tooling. He/she pro-actively contributes to improvements in the method of working regarding the CM process and its tooling (PTC Windchill). Helping projects or maintenance organisation to provide the most efficient way of working
- Keeps electronic Document History File (DHF) and Device Master Record (DMR) product archives consistent and complete (e.g. technical product documentation and parts/material)
- Executes Product Data Management (PDM) and Engineering checks for projects in line with the method of working defined in the (QMS):
- Integrity checks on DHF/DMR archive (Document Change Orders / Engineering Change Requests)
- Content check on the project/product Document structures
- Communicates with the different functions within projects – both new product introduction (NPI) and maintenance – to establish the best and most efficient way to provide support with the document management process.
- Train employees in the use of our PDM system (Agile / PTC Windchill) and to use the feedback of the trainees to further improve our training material.
- Reports inconsistencies and issues from multiple sources for the defined CM process Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as well as creating reports on request.
- Where needed, contributes to realize improvement activities.
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Unit is responsible for marketing, service, development and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and intervention. The customers are hospitals and their medical specialists. You have more than 4 colleagues and you are a team member in the configuration management team that is responsible to take care that the electronic DHF and DMR of products are archived and maintained over time. This implies that creation and changes on this archive must be carried out in a conscientious manner. Next to that you will be part of the PDM application transition and you will get the opportunity to learn PTC Windchill.
we offer you
a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
· A competitive salary;
· 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
· A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
· Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
· Colleagues who are the best and brightest in their field;
· Competitive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
· Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
· Healthy work-life balance and exciting, international environment at the Campus in Best.
· Experience required: >5 years in a similar
· Educational background: Technical
· Other requirements: Dutch on native level and English