In this role, you have the opportunity to
Proof the quality of image guided solutions that create real-time visuals during minimally invasive procedures
Our challenge is to
We aim to make the world healthier through innovation by providing to our customer the best portfolio of image guided therapy systems to support minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment for a variety of critical conditions. Our products support physicians providing the best treatment in the most demanding conditions, from cardiovascular to oncological and neurological treatment. We touch patients’ lives when it matters most and we aim to do it in the most reliable, effective and sustainable way.
You are responsible for
As Software Test designer you will participate in setting up, preparing and executing system level tests, for both functional as well as non-functional aspects. You have to bring your competences to the limit to prepare and execute objective, reproducible and maintainable tests in an agile environment. Defining requirements and approaching test automation on system level.
Based on your interest and specialization, you can make a substantial contribution to the innovation of new product and process. Developing new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications.
- Writing software test specifications and executes tests;
- Analyzing reports;
- Extending set of test cases and set up new test specifications;
- Translating software test strategy into technical solutions for testing;
- Making recommendations with respect to usage of new test techniques, methods and tools;
- Determining technical approach of software tests within the team;
- Specifying requirements for system test tools;
You are a part of
An international and diverse group of around 33 highly skilled colleagues who work in an agile quality oriented approach on various products. We commit ourselves to the deliverables and collaborate in an open culture; everyone’s opinion is valued. We expect you to share your opinion, even when not asked. We have a strong focus on continuous improvement; our team is proactive in solving issues. We are happy to welcome new team members and we will provide lots of help to get you up to speed in no time.
We collaborate closely with the software and system design group, to come to our final system architecture & implementation. To make sure we add value to our customers by having a close collaboration with the application specialists who voice our customer’s needs.
We offer you
We believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, our leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially.
- A competitive salary;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Colleagues who are the best and brightest in their field;
- Competitive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance and exciting, international environment at the campus in Best.
Bachelor/Master in Software Engineering, or similar/related field
2-5 years of experience as a Software tester
Eager to learn the clinical domain, learn to integrate & apply different methods and techniques;
Creativity, strong visualizations skills and strong & effective communications skills;
Any tool experience is welcome
Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is nice to have