In this role, you have the opportunity to
guarantee the quality of our Health Care products. Because our software benefits the healthcare landscape, you contribute your way to improving the care for people worldwide.
You are responsible for:
- Being involved in different and challenging products from concept to final release;
- Guaranteeing the quality of the software by use of (automated) test scripts;
- Report findings and create test plans, test, and traceability reports according to the used procedures;
- Advice before delivery, where you keep the end user in mind and have the overall overview;
- Active participating in (international) Scrum teams, where you are closely working together with development and product management;
You are a part of:
The test team that is a group of more than 15 functional and technical test professionals, next to this you will participate in one of the scrum teams to do all test-related activities for the product delivered by that team.
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme (employee contribution fee 2%), and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- Opportunity to contribute to the care of millions of people worldwide.
At least 3 years of experience as a software tester;
Knowledge of medical software applications is an advantage;
Experience in automated testing is a plus;
Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
You are accurate, analytical, a team player and you have good communication skills.