In this role, you have the opportunity to
develop health care applications that benefits millions of people. Working for Philips VitalHealth Software gives you the opportunity to create new ways to improve the status quo in the health care landscape. You will mainly focus on our Business Intelligence solutions on top of our health care applications as Coordinate, QuestManager and Engage. There is the possibility to combine the development activities with the role of Scrum master.
You are responsible for
- Design and developing smart and innovative Business Intelligence solutions for our customers.
- Translate the wishes of the client into a user-friendly solution.
- Within the solution, you will play a crucial part in focusing on the frontend.
- Working in different projects with international character, for example with colleagues in India and the United States.
- The challenge for you lies in the creative and efficient development of high-quality products.
- Your own development and knowledge in the field of software development.
- Working on a complex platform, where you will develop meaningful solutions that change the lives of people.
You are a part of
a small development team, who will be working on Philips VitalHealth Insight. This product is as a business intelligence solution on top of our care applications. The product contains of two layers: the backend (based on Apache Nifi) and the frontend.
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme (employee contribution fee 2%), and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- Opportunity to contribute to the care of millions of people worldwide.
Bachelor or Master degree;
Experience with graphic design and UI/UX;
Experience with frontend frameworks (e.g. React, Angular);
Knowledge of software programming and database management systems (preferable MS SQL Server);
Interest and possible experience in healthcare;
Experience with working in Agile teams;
Good command of the Dutch and English language both in word and in writing.