Schustermann & Borenstein (S&B) is a German company specialized in the distribution of designer fashion. Founded in Munich in 1923, it has more than 1500 permanent full-time employees, with an annual revenue of more than 700 million euros and a sustained annual growth beyond 15% for the past 5 years. Best Secret is its on-line brand and contributes to the majority of the company´s income. It is present in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, France and The Netherlands; and distributes to the whole of Europe. Best Secret already employs 70 IT engineers at their central Head Quarters in Munich, dedicated to the development of solutions for on-line business and the support of internal processes. Best Secret Spain has its headquarter in Granada where the company employs there, 60 great IT engineers. A medium sized city of approximately 300K inhabitants, located between Sierra Nevada and the Mediterranean Sea, enjoying an active cultural scene, it is well connected to the other major cities and it is the home of one of the most prestigious Universities in Europe. The University of Granada is the first in Spain and the sixth in Europe in the Shanghai 2015 classification for IT subjects providing a first-class source of talent and has created a vibrant IT business community. In Granada, a brand new Research and Development center has been created to lead the development of the Mobile Channel and Backend Services. The goal is to grow in 2018 in an organized, creative and dynamic environment; with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Communication between remote teams is permanent and the working language is English.
As Business Analyst, you will support business strategic and tactical needs and you will also work transversely across all teams to deliver specific projects. You will become a key role for non-physical operations in a growing company.
• Define solutions, elaborate product specifications with cross functional teams to, document acceptance criteria and Create, maintain user stories
• Create and maintain functional requirements, data models, workflows and other artifacts that articulate the solution by the team and stakeholders.
• Collaborate with QA and create and maintain mockups
• Perform functional testing review and provide feedback.
• Provide system demos as needed during product delivery cycle to stakeholders
Candidates will be evaluated according to their matching with below profile:
• +3 years of experience in business process modelling and business process optimization, identifying and analyzing requirements, as well as solid experience in design methodologies and functional modelling techniques (e.g. UML)
• +3 years of experience in data modelling techniques (entity-relationship models, data flow diagrams...
• Proven experience in operations, processes and/or strategy
• Comfortable in a fast-changing, early stage environment
• Strong analytical thinker and proactive attitude with superior problem-solving skills.
• Strong strategic planning and effective project management skills
• Your English is fluent in both verbal and written and ideally you bring a second foreign language, preferably German or Spanish