Schustermann & Borenstein (S&B) is a German company specialized in the distribution of designer fashion. Founded in Munich in 1923, it has more than 1500 permanent full-time employees, with an annual revenue of more than 700 million euros and a sustained annual growth beyond 15% for the past 5 years. Best Secret is its on-line brand and contributes to the majority of the company´s income. It is present in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, France and The Netherlands; and distributes to the whole of Europe. Best Secret already employs 70 IT engineers at their central Head Quarters in Munich, dedicated to the development of solutions for on-line business and the support of internal processes.
Best Secret Spain has its headquarter in Granada where the company employs there, 60 great IT engineers. A medium sized city of approximately 300K inhabitants, located between Sierra Nevada and the Mediterranean Sea, enjoying an active cultural scene, it is well connected to the other major cities and it is the home of one of the most prestigious Universities in Europe. The University of Granada is the first in Spain and the sixth in Europe in the Shanghai 2015 classification for IT subjects providing a first-class source of talent and has created a vibrant IT business community.
In Granada, a brand new Research and Development center has been created to lead the development of the Mobile Channel and Backend Services.
The goal is to grow in 2018 in an organized, creative and dynamic environment; with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Communication between remote teams is permanent and the working language is English.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer and proactive thinker able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment responsible for building innovative applications for internal use using Microsoft .NET and SQL Server. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team.
Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, product quality and the best user experience is essential. As an experienced Software Engineer you will have 3+ years experience in building high-quality software with Microsoft .NET.
You must be flexible and creative enough to grasp and implement new ideas quickly to react to changes in business requirements.
We are looking for professionals ready to grow with the company and to assume new responsibilities in the near future.
The successful individual will join an international, multidisciplinary, and self-organizing team which works completely agile.
• Good knowledge of test driven development and continuous integration
• Professional experience with Microsoft .NET MVC.
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
• Strong knowledge and experience with MS Sql Server
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Comfortable with collective code ownership and pair programming
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proven work experience in an agile environment (XP, Scrum or Kanban)
• 3+ years experience
• Team player
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related studies.
• Functionally independent in English (B2 or higher)
• Team player
• Good communicator
• Be highly collaborative