SEACOM is looking for Software Developers who have a value-driven and end-to-end mindset and demonstrate technical competence. Individuals who are pro-active, who turn problems into opportunities, and who consistently take a results-driven approach.
SEACOM is out to find this type of developers, empower him or her to own his or her activities, to work directly with his or her colleagues or customers, and to support him or her to be successful.
* Relational and Nosql DBase knowledge
* SQL knowledge
* Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools: Git, Jenkins, TFS, Kibana
* Effective problem solving and analytical skills
* Soft communication skills
* Fluent English
Preferred candidates would also meet some of the following criteria:
* Knowledge of cloud platforms
* Server environment knowledge
* MessageBrokers (Kafka,Redis,RabbitMQ) knowledge
* Data classification, machine learning, pattern recognition knowledge
* Big Data frameworks: Apache Hadoop, Spark